Happy Birthday Jim McGee (JimToo)

jimtoo

Thanks to all my Heartland Family and friends for all the wonderful wishes. I plan on having a lot more. ♥ ♥ :) ♥ ♥

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, I think I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook but in case I didn't, hope you had a great day.

That memory thing.....

jimtoo

Hi Jay and all my friends,

The memory thing?? I have two things that I do every day... I tell my wonderful wife, Bette, that I love her and I also think about all my wonderful Heartland friends and my family. This keeps me going.. and there are a lot of other things I don't forget,, eating,, having a cold one..thinking of all the good times we have had in the 55 years of marriage and the 3 wonderful children we had, that have their own families now. 5 granddaughters and 2 great grandchildren they have given us.

There are lots of great memories from work,, from camping,, from family get together's, both happy and sad ,,memories from when I was a kid,,,met Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, sat on Trigger,,, some things just will not leave your memory,, and I don't want them to..,,, ,I,,, I ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

But then I scratched my head,,, guess I hit the delete button on it and forgot where I was...

Anyway,,, Thanks for all the good wishes... ♥ ♥

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy belated birthday, Jim. Was good to see you guys at Santo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk