Happy birthday katkens ( kenny )

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just wanted to wish my wonderfull husband a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He has done a lot for me this year with all my knee problems. Thank you honey for every thing you do and have done for me!!!!:D:D:D

jnbhobe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY !!! Hope your having a wonderful day. We got your present out today but that darn carrier pigon went the wrong way.Hope he gets straightened out before your next big day. Have a good day!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Happy Birthday Kenny! I still remember my first night in the HOC chat room and how you really made me feel welcome! Hope you are having a great day. Enjoy!

bacaye

Happy Birthday Kenny. We hope you have had an awesome day.... Can't wait for our trip to In. We will have to have a belated Illinois birthday celebration!!!! Barb and Bill

jimtoo

Yep... he is getting OLD>>>>> Hope you have many more Kenny...

See you in Goshen...maybe before... on the way like 2 years ago..

Jim

kkamshop

Happy Birthday Kenny from another Kenny & Kathy :) You share a birthday with a very special little boy - our grandson Corey turned 6 today!!!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Happy birthday Kenny mabe Kathy will get you a great present for your birthday a FORD SUPER DUTY pickup again Happy Birthday, ol man TRAVELER07:cool:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks everyone appreciate the wishes and all the great presents you sent fantastic stuff. Its been fun making and visiting with the great friends I have met thru this forum and hope to meet a few more in Goshen. I am still waiting on Jon's present though , I even put a sign on the roof saying " Kenny's Place". I even sprinkled birdseed in the yard but to no avail the pigeon hasn't showed up ,yet. Thanks again for the best 39th birthday I had again and I have had just a few. See ya camping ......God Bless .....Kenny