Happy Camper

BobX2

Finally got the chance to check out the new Sundance this weekend. Everything worked, and I didn't find any issues with it. Really liking the LED strip lights under the awning. What an awesome porch light.

rjr6150

Great looking rig & welcome to the HL family. Consider checking out the owners club our CO. Chapter has many plans for this spring/summer

MTPockets

A new rig is always exciting. Congrats. We had no unsettling issues when ours was new either; or since. Have you checked the various fasteners for proper torque/tightness? I found quite a few of ours well below spec. Wheel lugs, pin box nuts, axle u-bolts. Took a year of occasional checking and re-torking 'til they settled in. Enjoy the new rig.

BobX2

A new rig is always exciting. Congrats. We had no unsettling issues when ours was new either; or since. Have you checked the various fasteners for proper torque/tightness? I found quite a few of ours well below spec. Wheel lugs, pin box nuts, axle u-bolts. Took a year of occasional checking and re-torking 'til they settled in. Enjoy the new rig.

Thanks. Checked the wheel lugs and air pressures before heading out. Never thought about the axle U-bolts before. I replaced the pin box with a MOR/RYDE pin box myself, so I know those nuts and bolts are plenty tight. ;)

alex00

Congratulations! That's a great looking trailer. I love the LEDs in the awning. What a great view of the water in that photo. Looks like my kind of camping.

MTPockets

Thanks. Checked the wheel lugs and air pressures before heading out. Never thought about the axle U-bolts before. I replaced the pin box with a MOR/RYDE pin box myself, so I know those nuts and bolts are plenty tight. ;)
I have the MorRyde and had to re-tork several times. Seems like there were always 2 - 3 nuts for a year or so that worked below torque. Same with U-bolts. I still check on occasion, but they've been OK for past year.