Happy New Year!

Kbvols

Happy New Year ! I hope everyone has a very blessed year.

Would love to hear the camping adventures you have planned for 2019 or if your camping share your adventures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

david-steph2018

Retirement
But since I retired on Sept 1, 2017 and got a part time job (because wife is still working) I am planning on retiring a 2nd time. Also wife is going to retire May 31, 2019. We plan on starting to travel in 2019 with the first trip to the National Rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy New Year!

37474a8e640b7875fb9e477979b2aaa1.jpg

We're enjoying the plentiful snowfall at Angel Fire RV Resort and skiing this New Years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Happy New Year!

37474a8e640b7875fb9e477979b2aaa1.jpg

We're enjoying the plentiful snowfall at Angel Fire RV Resort and skiing this New Years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy New year Tigger!
I bet Christopher Robin's going through some propane !
Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sniper

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Looks like we'll be heading to North Carolina sometime in the Spring, Southern Ohio for Memorial Weekend, then back to the Black Hills (we love it out there :)), Gettysburg area and the Ohio Rally are all penciled in so far. Looking forward to seeing you all again this year!

Safe Travels. :)

Kbvols

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Looks like we'll be heading to North Carolina sometime in the Spring, Southern Ohio for Memorial Weekend, then back to the Black Hills (we love it out there :)), Gettysburg area and the Ohio Rally are all penciled in so far. Looking forward to seeing you all again this year!

Safe Travels. :)

Sounds like you and the commander are getting your camping season all planned out. So far all we have planned is Goshen and Ohio Rally. I am with you on the Black Hills awesome area. I'am sure extra great having the bikes. See you Wapak if not sooner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk