Happy Thanksgiving

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
If your traveling, be safe.

bc4cb86201cc88ec87107c62272b313f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Happy Thanksgiving from the Traveling Talleys. We currently in north Florida with our AF son and will be enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with him and several of his aimman friends and their families.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Carol and I are spending a quiet Thanksgiving at home. The only guest we have for this holiday is Duke, our son's dog whom we are baby sitting while they go to her grandparents for the weekend. Kind of nice....quiet and peaceful.

Hope everyone has a Great Turkey day. Stay safe and enjoy the blessings God has bestowed upon us.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Happy Thanksgiving to all our HL friends and fellow rally rats from the Mercers in PA...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rahewett

Happy Thanksgiving from Southport NC. Hope everything is going well with everyone.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy thanksgiving from warm swla from us and the wiener dogs!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy Thanksgiving to the Heartland Family! . We are enjoying being back "home" in Terrell for the holidays, visiting our family.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Happy Thanksgiving from Colorful Colorado!

FlatIronsSnow584.jpg
This shot was actually taken on Easter a few years ago from our old house in Boulder...but it is still Colorado!

asherwin

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends. We are sharing thanksgiving with new found friends at Val Vista RV Resort in Casa Grande AZ.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Heartland Family and Friends.

Rod and Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thenomads

Enjoy the food, family and friends, a little football and possibly even a nap.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Haskin's

BLR

Happy Thanksgiving Heartland Family from Florence, Or. We are camping in our compound (parking Lot)since we weren't able to go camping over the holiday .
aa8e784db8d0a63a5a8a1859786c1f27.jpg