Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving Day!

I work in the retail industry so I will be working on Black Friday . . . but hope everyone else here enjoys their time off!

And have a happy holidays as well!

We start our 2016 camping season at the Arizona HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson in February, 2016 . . .

Can't wait to see y'all there! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

dlw930

Happy Thanksgiving John! I'll be working Friday too, since I'm retiring at the end of December. We're headed to the Sweetheart Rally in Texas in February then a full schedule of HOC rallies in April & May followed by the summer months in the higher elevations (and lower temps) of the Rockies. Maybe catch you and Kathy up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean-Pam

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We will be kicking off our camping in April with the Southeast Regional Rally.

jdamude

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends south of the border. Have a great Holiday!

Bohemian

Happy Turkey Day to everyone. Eat well. Enjoy family.

( No, Saying Happy Turkey Day is NOT a war on Thanksgiing)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Let's eat too much and watch some football!!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Happy Thanksgiving all! Enjoy and have some good food and time with family for us. The Mrs and I will both be working, protecting and serving.

And most important, remember to give thanks for how blessed we all are! We are surrounded by great friends and family. We live in the greatest country in the world and have amazingly wonderful lives that allow us the opportunity to do things like traveling in our RV's, creating some fantastic memories and allow us to see and experience God's beauty!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Rod and Kelly

Bones

Happy Thanksgiving all! Enjoy and have some good food and time with family for us. The Mrs and I will both be working, protecting and serving.

And most important, remember to give thanks for how blessed we all are! We are surrounded by great friends and family. We live in the greatest country in the world and have amazingly wonderful lives that allow us the opportunity to do things like traveling in our RV's, creating some fantastic memories and allow us to see and experience God's beauty!

Rod and Kelly
Thank -you for working to keep us safe.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Rod and Kelly

Rod and Kelly, Thank you for your service! Ditto to your message about how blessed we all are. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Diamondjim

Happy Turkey Day to all.
My bride and I are taking the 5er to a nearby Campground for the weekend. It's our 51st Anniversary, some friends will join us for a night on the town (seafood!) and cards. They are snowbirds to VA and just back south. Got plenty of catching up to do.
This will be the first outing since arriving back in FLA, DW broke her elbow in 3 places on the way south (at Pilot north of Pittsburgh), so that has slowed things up some, to say the least!
Just some time away from home for R&R!
Be safe all, and carry on.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We went 3 hours south to visit Jay & Stella, now we are "home" to visit family back in Terrell, where we used to live. Staying at an RV park outside of town. :) Happy Thanksgiving to our Heartland Family!

VKTalley

Happy Thanksgiving from the Traveling Talleys! We are in north Florida with our son and will be enjoy dinner tomorrow with several of his airmen friends at an airman's home here.

wdk450

Happy Thanksgiving to all and remember our troops, cops, firefighters, hospital doctors and nurses who are away from their families looking out for the rest of us on this special family day!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, it's Thanksgiving morning. Time to start working on the bird, getting it ready. Carol and I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for especially all of the wonderful friends we have met through HOC. Great bunch of folks.

Dean-Pam

Well, it's Thanksgiving morning. Time to start working on the bird, getting it ready. Carol and I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for especially all of the wonderful friends we have met through HOC. Great bunch of folks.

Happy Thanksgiving Keith and Carol...looking forward to seeing you at some of the rallies next year and remember, you have to fit into your suit and the sleigh, so eat up on this wonderful day.