Need amperage info on the converter

Allen G

Have the 4011erd big country and recieved no info on the converter, does anyone know what amperage coverter they use. I know it is an intelpower 9200.
Would have to take down the wall to see it!

LBR

Our '17 CY has the 9280 converter...seems to be used rather extensively. It didn't come from factory with the Charge Wizard tho, so I added one to it.

Allen G

Our '17 CY has the 9280 converter...seems to be used rather extensively. It didn't come from factory with the Charge Wizard tho, so I added one to it.
Thanks, it makes sense to use the 80 over a 9245 or 9260, so about a 1000 watt draw I geuss.

wdk450

As I understand the Progressive 9200 series converter/charger the 4 stage microprocessor controlled charging regulating system is BUILT IN TO ALL 9200 SERIES CONVERTER/CHARGERS. The remote pendant for the 9200 series simply gives you a status indication of what mode the charger is in via the green LED light, and the ability to manually override the microprocessor's decision of what mode to currently have the charger in via the pushbutton switch.

Allen G

As I understand the Progressive 9200 series converter/charger the 4 stage microprocessor controlled charging regulating system is BUILT IN TO ALL 9200 SERIES CONVERTER/CHARGERS. The remote pendant for the 9200 series simply gives you a status indication of what mode the charger is in via the green LED light, and the ability to manually override the microprocessor's decision of what mode to currently have the charger in via the pushbutton switch.
I did have this brand of converter in another rv and it had a small remote with indicator lights that was connected with small cable. There is nothing coming from this unit which is buried deep in the unit and requires removing a wall the access, just not sure of the unit amperage

Dmetcalf

I also have the same in ours and added the charge wizard

Attachments

• 811AA0FB-2985-433E-A1B3-2A153A44E2E5.jpeg
    811AA0FB-2985-433E-A1B3-2A153A44E2E5.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5