HDMI Cable to No Where

Galluta

I just purchased a 2018 3160EL and I am trying to figure out my electronics. There are two HDMI cables attached to the Living Room TV. One appears to go to the Jensen and the other into the wall. I assume the one in the wall would route to the bedroom TV but there is only a coax cable for the bedroom TV. Can someone please give me a clue where this HDMI cable may lead. Thanking you in advance for your time.

danemayer

For those who want to connect an additional device, perhaps a satellite receiver, there's usually a wall plate with HDMI receptacle. The cable connected to the back of the wall plate would go to the TV.

Galluta

For those who want to connect an additional device, perhaps a satellite receiver, there's usually a wall plate with HDMI receptacle. The cable connected to the back of the wall plate would go to the TV.
Thank you for your response. Where might that wall plate be?

bigtphx

I just purchased a 2018 3160EL and I am trying to figure out my electronics. There are two HDMI cables attached to the Living Room TV. One appears to go to the Jensen and the other into the wall. I assume the one in the wall would route to the bedroom TV but there is only a coax cable for the bedroom TV. Can someone please give me a clue where this HDMI cable may lead. Thanking you in advance for your time.
does unit have satellite? Or did previous owner have satellite? what port on tv is the 2nd hdmi plugged into?

esscobra

have 3760 el - very similar- in cabinet above tv there should hdmi jack and coax jack - on left side near power outlets towards rear of rv

i use to connect my sat receiver to the liv room tv

Galluta

Thanks for all the input. I did find the HDMI Port near the BR TV. The previous owner also had the 3 wire (white,red yellow) connected to LR TV and it too goes into the wall. I don't see any ports for it near the BR TV. Can anyone give me a clue to where it too may lead?

danemayer

;On bedroom TVs, I'm not sure Heartland wires for HDMI. The ones I've seen have all been coax where the connections are in the closet.