HDMI port near TV on big horn

bthornto

Hey there- we just left a dealer, I noticed next to the AC outlet above the bedroom TV there is an HDMI port. Does anyone know where it goes or what it connects to? I think it was a 3010 late 2017 (appears to be a 2018 based on appliances, missing fan, and better dining table)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

bthornto

I did look around up front, that was my hope. Our solution in the past, and here will probably be to use the RCA out on the satellite receiver in the living room with a analog ch3 adapter to hook it back to the coax and join the two LANI ports outside to get the satellite in the bedroom. This means our satellite would actually use the cable connection outside... The signal won't be as good as HDMI but good enough for the bedroom...

Gary521

The HDMI goes to the antenna input box for your tv and you can connect not only your satellite receiver but also a cable box (e.g. xfinity).

bthornto

Oh the wireless iogear HDMI looks right... Thanks for that. No issues with the distance or reception in the bedroom?

esscobra

I used in my previous trailer for bedroom and a outdoor tv with no issues - most are built to be used in multiple rooms throughout a house- have had several other people with fivers use them with good success- I use regularly for customers in offices and conference rooms

bthornto

Just to confirm, single HDMI input and multiple HDMI outputs? One local to the TV and others wireless? Like bedroom and garage?

esscobra

yes you could do that - but it only repeats the input it receives- they have many different models- iogear.com