Heartland owner plaque

m455sx

I was camping in Virginia Beach and there was a 5ver that had a license plate size plaque that had "Heartland Owners Club 1303" What was this??? How can i obtain one?I tried to catch up with them but they were not there the several times i went by. They were from North Carolina.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
m455sx,
Go to the dropdown tabs at the upper left of this forum.
Click on "Owners Club", then on Join/Manage. It will explain everything. We would be happy to have you. It's a great group.. Trace

Porkchop

I got mine in the mail when I joined the Heartland owners group. That and some nifty name badges too that I know my husband will NOT wear.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi,

As the others posters mentioned plaques and badges are some of the benefits of being a Heartland Owners Club member. The Heartland Owners Club is a fee based organization of people who come together at rallies and other events for camping, camaraderie and great potlucks. There are chapters all over the US and Canada and each chapter has at least one rally per year.

If you would like to know more about the club and its benefits, click here. If you would like to join, click here. You will have to be signed in to the Forum with your user name and password.

BTW the North American Heartland Owners Rally is scheduled to start June 14 in Gillette, Wyoming. The national rallies are awesome events. They are located in Goshen, IN on uneven years are elsewhere in the country on even years. Every club member owes it to themselves to attend at least one of these events.

Have I piqued your interest? I hope so. We would love to have you join us.

olcoon

I'm not so sure about the great potlucks, Julie. Seems like every time I go to a Heartland potluck, I eat too much, gain weight, and am like a slug until I get everything digested!!!:D;)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I was camping in Virginia Beach and there was a 5ver that had a license plate size plaque that had "Heartland Owners Club 1303" What was this??? How can i obtain one?I tried to catch up with them but they were not there the several times i went by. They were from North Carolina.

Sending you a PM (Private Message).

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I'm not so sure about the great potlucks, Julie. Seems like every time I go to a Heartland potluck, I eat too much, gain weight, and am like a slug until I get everything digested!!!:D;)

Know just what you mean:p , but there's just so-o-o-o many yummy things to sample!

sjs731

So am I the only one who has thought about how the plaque mounts? I just got mine today and one part of me says mount it so it is between the ladder and the rear wall. This way I can use the ladder without removing it. The other part of me says mount on the rear of the ladder and just remove it when I need to get on the roof. This is what I get for being an mechanical designer....over analyzing. How has everyone else put theirs on?

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

So am I the only one who has thought about how the plaque mounts?
Steve, I used to have it mounted on the outside where it got in the way and I had to remove it or carefully step around it. Then I read someone's suggestion to post it on the inside, between ladder and wall. Works way better there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I mounted mine on the ladder just below the rung.
It has been on for four years now and I go up and down the ladder all the time.
It's still there.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mounting it between the wall and ladder does make it easier to go up the ladder without removing it, if you have small feet and are careful.

Rear.jpg

sjs731

Thanks for all the suggestions. For now I have it on the outside of the ladder right below a rung. When I kick it this weekend I'll move it between the wall and the ladder. It will give me something to do at the CG.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

We joined the Heartland Owners Club this spring and got a couple of decals but no plaque. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jbeletti

We joined the Heartland Owners Club this spring and got a couple of decals but no plaque. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Plaques were unbundled from the club kits at the end of January of 2016. The cost of the club kit was reduced by about 50%. Members who want an engraved plaque may order them direct from the supplier PLAK-R.

Plaques

Q. My frame/plaque is lost/stolen/broken. How can I obtain a replacement frame? I received my club kit after February 2016 – so no Plaque/Frame was included. How can I purchase one?

A. Contact our supplier

PLAK-R
Chuck McCubbins
phone: 866-427-5257
email: jmmccubbins@aol.com
web: http://plak-r.com