Heartland Owners Club now free?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I was just trying to renew our membership and it now says the price is '$0'.

I hadn't heard this . . . when did that happen :confused:

Now, when I got to the end of the renewal page it still wanted my credit card info so I haven't completed the process yet.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It is now free John. All of the changes have not yet been posted. Save your money for our next Rally for fun things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was just trying to renew our membership and it now says the price is '$0'.

I hadn't heard this . . . when did that happen :confused:

Now, when I got to the end of the renewal page it still wanted my credit card info so I haven't completed the process yet.

There is a known glitch on the website for renewals, you don't have to enter your cc info. You're automatically renewed at no charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fritzwell

Do we get a refund for the coming year then since some may have paid in advance? I Wonder?:cool:
wink.png

TexasTraveler2017

So, we joined (and paid) around October 19th right after taking delivery of our new Gateway and still haven't received anything in the mail. Should we still have received the name tags and whatever else used to be sent out?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
So, we joined (and paid) around October 19th right after taking delivery of our new Gateway and still haven't received anything in the mail. Should we still have received the name tags and whatever else used to be sent out?

I have verified that your club kit has been mailed and you should receive it within 7 days. If you do not, please email me directly.

clubmgr

Staff member
Can I renew early for free 😁 ?

Memberships no longer need to be renewed as they do not expire until the member no longer owns a Heartland RV product and/or notifies us that they want to be removed from the membership.

Hogladyrider

Well that's great news, an early Christmas gift!

What about those of us who paid in advance, will we receive a refund?

Susan

pegmikef

Uh-oh, now they're going to have to come up with something different for a rally door prize. One or two of my renewals were free because my number was drawn and the prize was a free year extension of my membership.

clubmgr

Staff member
Dues paid for the first year of membership in the club were utilized to cover the cost of providing the HOC kit to the new members.

Renewal dues were used to partially offset the cost of operating the club rallies with Heartland RVs picking up the balance of the cost.

Heartland RVs has agreed to fund the entire cost of the club rallies so that the Heartland Owners Club could move to a free model.

Dues accrued to the date of conversion to the free model will continue to be used to offset rally costs with Heartland picking up the difference.

When the accrued dues are exhausted, Heartland RVs will be picking up the entire cost of the club rallies.

fritzwell

Dues paid for the first year of membership in the club were utilized to cover the cost of providing the HOC kit to the new members.

Renewal dues were used to partially offset the cost of operating the club rallies with Heartland RVs picking up the balance of the cost.

Heartland RVs has agreed to fund the entire cost of the club rallies so that the Heartland Owners Club could move to a free model.

Dues accrued to the date of conversion to the free model will continue to be used to offset rally costs with Heartland picking up the difference.

When the accrued dues are exhausted, Heartland RVs will be picking up the entire cost of the club rallies.

Got it, thanks for your response.