Heartland sighting in Michigan

Netem

July 14th saw a Big Country pulled by a black Ford going west on I 80- I 94 in Indiana. Saw a Big Country in Holland State Park the week of July 14th, Il. plates on the truck DA MAX . Never could catch anyone there so don't know if they are on the forum. Spent the next week in South Haven didn't see any Heartlands. On the way home yesterday saw some Heartlands at Double J campground as I went by in Springfield Il. Had a Heartland come up behind me [ 1:30 pm ] as I was pulling out of a rest area on I 55 North of Litchfield but could'nt tell if it was a BigHorn or Big country. Had a great 2 weeks in the Sundance, no problems and the weather couldn't have been better.

flyfishing48

Netem,
Glad to hear you had a great trip. While our Sundance is in Michigan right now it would be hard to see inside the storage building. It will come out next week to get ready for a trip to Nova Scotia by way of Northeast Pa.
The Michigan weather has been pretty good of late. Today was perfect. Mid 70's bright sun and no huimidity to speak of.