Heartland Sundance 2009 3012RE

PStorm7

Should be 2009 Sundance 3012RE

I have searched the forums for the location of my Converter with no luck. It is not behind the panel, not behind the basement wall, not under the bed and I cannot see a place under the RV where it might be. If anyone knows where else to look, please let me know.
I had a 30 amp outlet installed in my garage by an electrician. When we plugged in there was a red light on my surge protector (a Southwire Surge Guard Model 44270). The electrician re-wired the outlet but I have lost my Wally and microwave. The battery does not seem to be charging. All of my 12v lights were getting dimmer. I took the battery out and put a slow charge on it. In doing so I turned an on/off switch connected to the battery and cannot tell what is on and what is off. The switch is a red handle and one direction it is up, the other it seats down. I will try to add a photo.
The bank of connections attached to that red handle do not have a reset switch.
I'm a fair distance from any sort of professional help, so any ideas would be appreciated.IMG_4395.jpgIMG_4391.jpg

Pat

danemayer

On some smaller trailers, the circuit breaker panel and fuse box are in one assembly. The Power Converter is also built in.

If the electrician mistakenly wired the 30 amp receptacle for 220V, the Power Converter card is probably fried.

PStorm7

On some smaller trailers, the circuit breaker panel and fuse box are in one assembly. The Power Converter is also built in.

If the electrician mistakenly wired the 30 amp receptacle for 220V, the Power Converter card is probably fried.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. That is what I thought might be the case with the converter. Can you tell me what the Power Converter card looks like or where I would go to find a replacement?

Lou_and_Bette

If you find your converter, check the 3 fuses on the back. You might have gotten lucky and only blew a fuse or three