Hello From New Heartland owners in Colorado

MountainDon

We are the proud new owners of a 2017 North Trail 21FBS and are glad to be back to spending our weekends in the mountains.
Looking to learn a lot here

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Don & Jane:
Welcome to your first posting! You have my email if you need anything!
Enjoy your new North Trail, it's a great TT and loved mine for about 3 years.
Never an issue after changing out the tires! If you have Towmax on your RV
be sure to get rid of them ASAP.
Safe Travels and hope to meet you at a future rally.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new North Trail. We hope to meet you down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ducky

Welcome from AZ. Enjoyed our NT 26LRSS for a year before venturing up for a Bighorn Traveler

'Lil Guy'

Great rig. That was our 1st TT and got us started with Heartland products. Enjoy, and hope to meet you down the road.

MountainDon

Welcome you will love your NT bring it on down to New Mexico in May for a fun time.

Can we still get into that rally?

- - - Updated - - -

Great rig. That was our 1st TT and got us started with Heartland products. Enjoy, and hope to meet you down the road.

When we decided to buy an RV last summer. We bought a forrest river hybrid, thinking it would be easy cause it was smaller, etc After a summer of camping, i had fixed / replaced so many things I was .... not enjoying the experience. I told our salesman when we had brought it in for service, that i wished we had chosen differently, and voila, he helped us get rid of the Forrest river and into the North trail ( which he had originally tried to get us to look at )

I can not believe the difference! for not much more money the trailer is an order of magnitude better, I think we are really going to love this trailer

I hope we do get to meet up some day

Pokiejoe

Can we still get into that rally?

- - - Updated - - -

When we decided to buy an RV last summer. We bought a forrest river hybrid, thinking it would be easy cause it was smaller, etc After a summer of camping, i had fixed / replaced so many things I was .... not enjoying the experience. I told our salesman when we had brought it in for service, that i wished we had chosen differently, and voila, he helped us get rid of the Forrest river and into the North trail ( which he had originally tried to get us to look at )

I can not believe the difference! for not much more money the trailer is an order of magnitude better, I think we are really going to love this trailer

I hope we do get to meet up some day

Yes absolutely you can still sign up for the NM rally. Just get confirmed with the resort and then let us know on the rally page. Would love to meet you and have you join us.