Hello from New Road Warrior Owner in Virginia

Treyz71

Greetings! We picked up our new 2015 Road Warrior RW 355 three weeks ago from McGeorge RV in Ashland, VA. This is our first 5[SUP]th[/SUP] wheel and an upgrade from our Outback travel trailer.
We look forward to meeting and learning from fellow members. Happy camping!

*Sorry for the upside down picture. I need to learn how to do it properly.

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trey and Shari,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum!! A great way to meet some like minded people is to join the Heartland Owners Club and attend a rally or two. They are a blast and I guarantee you will meet some amazing like minded people. If you ever get out west, look us up and attend of our rallies!

Rod

jbeletti

Congrats Trey and Shari and welcome to the Heartland Family and Heartland Owners Forum. Time to join the Heartland Owners Club and hit a few rallies! Happy camping.

davebennington

Congratulations on your new rig.

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club as a new owner you can join the Heartland Owners Club for one year at no cost to you as an Introductory Member. You can see if the benefits of membership in the club are right for you. The Introductory Membership allows you to attend any rally in North America. At rallies you will meet other members who have at least 2 things in common with you: you both own a Heartland rig and you both like camping. If you are interested here is a link: //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

If you have any questions Email or PM me and I will try to give you a good answer.

dave

szewczyk_john

Welcome from a fellow road warrior owner. I go down to Virginia a few times a year for Nascar events. We go to Richmond and Martinsville every year plus my brother owns a house near Virginia Beach. good luck with your unit, we love ours

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Greetings! We picked up our new 2015 Road Warrior RW 355 three weeks ago from McGeorge RV in Ashland, VA. This is our first 5[SUP]th[/SUP] wheel and an upgrade from our Outback travel trailer.
We look forward to meeting and learning from fellow members. Happy camping!

*Sorry for the upside down picture. I need to learn how to do it properly.
Greetings Trey and Shari, and welcome to the Heartland family. We also encourage you to join the Heartland Owners Club, you will meet and friend the the best group of campers ever. Dorothy and I will be announcing the Virginia Chapter rally for 2016 shortly. We hope that you will be able to join us. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Best of luck and many happy miles and smiles with your Road Warrior.

Treyz71

Greetings Trey and Shari, and welcome to the Heartland family. We also encourage you to join the Heartland Owners Club, you will meet and friend the the best group of campers ever. Dorothy and I will be announcing the Virginia Chapter rally for 2016 shortly. We hope that you will be able to join us. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Best of luck and many happy miles and smiles with your Road Warrior.

Thanks, Eric!