Hello Ontario Chapter !

rangetime

May not be the right place for Hello , but just wanted to tell of our new membership ! Dolores and I (Mark), We just bought a new prowler 28p Rls and although we had a hard-top tent trailer then a '07 terry Dakota 18' trailer ,.. we are really amazed at all the things offered by being a Heartland Owner ! the Rallies and the amount of on-tap knowledge and travel experience , I believe is priceless ,... I hope to come up to speed fast and stay and enjoy the fun ! thanks for taking the time to read this post !

Dolore & Mark

ILH

Hello back at you! This should be a good year...as long as the warmth continues to build! :D

priorguy

I see you're from Kingston. You guys got walloped this year with snow. I'm two hours or so north and we didn't get near as much. The high I saw on HWY 17 today was 11C through Cobden. Minus 4C tonight though.
Need it to melt soon so I get to my TT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club Mark and Delores!

Hope to meet you at the Ontario Chapter Rally this June.

MrRvGypsy

Greetings Rangetime! My DW and I just signed up last evening as well. We are the new owners of a 2014 Savannah and will hopefully if there is still space be attending our first Ontario rally in Niagara Falls in June.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Welcome William & Tami (MrRvGypsy) and Mark & Dolores (rangetime).

William & Tami have indicated they would like to join us at the Ontario chapter rally June 20 - 22 and we are looking forward to meeting you there. This will be a great rally with so many activities planned and places to visit in the area.

Mark & Dolores, you may want to consider attending that rally as well. If not, we will see you down the road.

Bob & Christine

rangetime

We have looked at the info page for the Niagara Falls rally, and think it would be a lot of fun ! Unfortunately, we are both shift workers and that happens to be our weekend to work. We have a vacation planned to travel to the east coast this summer so that is taking much of our available holidays.

We will be keeping a close eye on upcoming rally dates to see what we can fit in,...

Look forward to meeting other members soon,... happy trails !