Hello

Abear79

Hello all,

I am David Hebert married to Nichole. My best friend for the last 17 years. been married for 13. I just wanted to make a formal introduction. My family I look forward to meeting some fellow rvers We have 3 very busy great children, ages 11, 10, and 9. I know we crazy, lol We love them so much, but we finally figured out how that happens, lol I must say that the children was a big reason for getting the coach. My oldest child has ushers syndrome so we wanted her to see as much as she could if she were to go blind. We try to go camping every month or two, we rather every month. We have a 2015 Heartland Gateway 3650bh. Got it June 2014. We pull it with a 2009 GMC 2500 hd SRW. So far the furthest East we been was Lake Livingston State park in Texas. The furthest west was Disney. I guess the furthest south also. We are tropical so we never went north YET, But we will. I have done at least 5 modifications to my coach I would love to share and hear others tell me theirs. Anything to make the trip less work keeps it fun.

Well that's all the time I have for now. Happy trails and keep safe.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family and enjoy these times with your family. They grow up so fast. Hope to meet you down the road.

avvidclif

Welcome to the group. La has an active Heartland Owners Group which I'm sure you will hear from in a bit. Best way to meet a bunch of great people is a rally.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome. It's great to see another bunkhouse in the mix. Try to make it to a Rally (or two). I hear that the LA chapter leader is one CRAZY guy. I think it's his wife that makes him that way.......

WELCOME!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello all,

I am David Hebert married to Nichole. My best friend for the last 17 years. been married for 13. I just wanted to make a formal introduction. My family I look forward to meeting some fellow rvers We have 3 very busy great children, ages 11, 10, and 9. I know we crazy, lol We love them so much, but we finally figured out how that happens, lol I must say that the children was a big reason for getting the coach. My oldest child has ushers syndrome so we wanted her to see as much as she could if she were to go blind. We try to go camping every month or two, we rather every month. We have a 2015 Heartland Gateway 3650bh. Got it June 2014. We pull it with a 2009 GMC 2500 hd SRW. So far the furthest East we been was Lake Livingston State park in Texas. The furthest west was Disney. I guess the furthest south also. We are tropical so we never went north YET, But we will. I have done at least 5 modifications to my coach I would love to share and hear others tell me theirs. Anything to make the trip less work keeps it fun.

Well that's all the time I have for now. Happy trails and keep safe.

Just to give you a hard time (no comments jwalker) but if you go to Texas from your house that is west and Disney would be east. Sorry just wanted to rib you some.

Now to the important stuff, I have to be in Houston the 10th of this month and we are thinking of camping some where, either the Conroe KOA or down in Kemah possibly. Let me know if y'all are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome. It's great to see another bunkhouse in the mix. Try to make it to a Rally (or two). I hear that the LA chapter leader is one CRAZY guy. I think it's his wife that makes him that way.......

WELCOME!!

Who me? Lol. Yeah she is a little crazy but don't tell her that.

avvidclif

Gotta be to put up with you. I tell my DW I have proof she's crazy, a marriage license signed by her.

Abear79

Just to give you a hard time (no comments jwalker) but if you go to Texas from your house that is west and Disney would be east. Sorry just wanted to rib you some.

Now to the important stuff, I have to be in Houston the 10th of this month and we are thinking of camping some where, either the Conroe KOA or down in Kemah possibly. Let me know if y'all are interested.

Ha! Please call me out on my mess ups. You know how we roll down south!! No excuse I messed up. Looking to have some fun and learn things. Today east and west. Lol Just hope y'all can teach me more.

Sent from my