Help finding my load range on tires

Fern

First off hi everyone I just picked up a torque 325 yesterday. One of the things I noticed goin in would be tires need to be replaced (original from 2015).
I cannot find what load range tires these trailers say should be on here. Here is a picture of my trailer tire and weight sticker. Maybe I overlooked something
36ba96792e331c1624d7554005c24c8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dahillbilly

our 2018 327 has load range F @ 95 psi; cargo weight of 3965 lbs. Both are less than your sticker/label. With yours being heavier & higher PSI I'd say you have "G"s on it. I know that's what I'm looking at for replacements, depends on what PSI the wheels are rated for!!

Fern

Thanks everyone it did in fact say lrg that I must have completely overlooked

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
First off hi everyone I just picked up a torque 325 yesterday. One of the things I noticed goin in would be tires need to be replaced (original from 2015).
I cannot find what load range tires these trailers say should be on here. Here is a picture of my trailer tire and weight sticker. Maybe I overlooked something
36ba96792e331c1624d7554005c24c8c.jpg

Ill bet they are Sailun Tires with a load range G.

Fern

Yeah they were. Currently at a trailer shop getting them swapped out. Can’t believe they still had the original 2015 tires on there.