Help please. Cant find slide motors or manual crank on 2018 heartland pioneer SO185

I have a 2018 heartland pioneer. The slide is stuck in the out position. When i hit the slide out button nothing happens, the motors do not maoe any sound. The fuse still looks good. Breaker is good. When i look at the motor controller the red light is solid, no blinks. I cannot get it to go into override mode. I'm thinking i need to check the motors but i have no idea where to find them. I do not have any manuals for the motors. I also cant seem to find the manual crank to put the slide back in. Can anyone help?

Bogie

Looked at some video's on your model. Looks like you have a Schwintek slide.

I'm attaching a Schwintek owners manual and two trouble shooting guides. You will need to locate the control box. It may be flashing a code to tell you what's wrong. If you can't clear the problem, you may be able to retract it following the manual retracting instructions on page 5 of one of the guides. If you are not successful you may have to disengage the motors to be able to push it in manually in order to get it to a repair locatioin. If you need to go that far, you will also have to block up the slide with 2X4's on the inside to prevent the slide from moving out while traveling.

If you are unsure how to proceed, you should be able to find videos of how to do all these things on Youtube.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Schwintek In-Wall Slide-Out Owners Manual - 11-21-14-2.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Schwintek Slideout Troubleshooting 10-1-13-2.pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Schwintek-In-Wall-Troubleshooting-Guide.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

thewanderingeight

I always thought if you put the motors back in place with power attached, that they would then lock the slide in place while traveling.