Hi everyone new to Heartland Forums 2021 3713 Cyclone.

Mike W

Our refrigerator keeps falling out while traveling. Frigidaire Description French Door model. First of all the Two 4" long deck screws that were screwed to the Slide Floor Snapped . I understand the refrigerators are top heavy with food but, Heartland should put more engineering into refrigerator stability. I have reinforced the Header that ( broke away from the wall ) is located horizontally above the refrigerator to keep from Tipping. Now,, when we are traveling we stack tots and pillows in the kitchen area to keep refrigerator from Tipping. Thank You All Mike

david-steph2018

We don't have this issue with our rig. The header is right down on top of the fridge, and I have installed shorter screws into the front feet of the fridge.
The header board is sitting about 11" back from the front of the door edge.

Mike W

Hi, while traveling my fridge is loosely fit . I can rock the fridge under the Header. I should install stronger screws into fridge Paw Area. I'm thinking it's not good to keep installing screws into that Marine Grade Flooring. That's is why I didn't reinstall the screws. I need to just bite the bullet and install the screws. I still have the fridge Paw rollers installed. I know you mentioned that you didn't have an issue but, I was wondering if, you still have the fridge rollers on ?