Hi everyone

Just purchased my first pioneer toyhauler rg26 any tips I need besides a new truck to haul it with. 🙂🤣🤣🤣 because I have a 2001 tahoe and it's looks like it's going to struggle to pull it

LBR

Just purchased my first pioneer toyhauler rg26 any tips I need besides a new truck to haul it with. because I have a 2001 tahoe and it's looks like it's going to struggle to pull it
For the last 18 years we have used nothing but 4 and 5 series MDTs to pull all of our equipment and recreational trailers. I don't care for any of the the 1 thru 3 series pickups' running gear nor suspensions. For that little trailer, you could get by with a pickup easily.

mlpeloquin

You cannot have too much truck, but you sure can have too little. Think about the future as well. Most start with a nice small trailer and then in the future go larger. Trucks are expensive and to have to purchase another one is knee buckling. Get the bigger heaver duty truck you can. I would skip the three quarter ton. Not much of a gain from a one ton in carrying and pulling capacity. Half or one ton. We started with a tent trailer, Class C, Big Horn fifth wheel, now do to my health problems a SOB ( some other brand ) class A. I had a one ton diesel dully and loved it.