How cold is it?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
OK.....I'm sitting in my truck waiting for the wife who is at the dentist.

Was wondering how the weather was in other areas.

I'm in So Cal and it's a very nice 67.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Aw Jim, that's just cruel. LOL
68 here. :cool: Trace

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
48 in SWLA and supposed to be right at 32 tonight if clouds clear but still pretty cloudy. Might make it to mid 30's. When I say sw I am as the crow flies 30 miles to Gulf of Mexico and 25 miles to texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

28 in San Angelo, TX this morning, projecting 23 degrees tonight . . . warming a little this weekend

GOTTOYS

I went for a walk through the park here in my neighborhood in Minnesota...It was so cold that I saw a flasher and all he could do was describe himself..Bah-Bump-Bump...Don

FiremanBill

I went for a walk through the park here in my neighborhood in Minnesota...It was so cold that I saw a flasher and all he could do was describe himself..Bah-Bump-Bump...Don

So cold in DC that the politicians have their hands in their OWN pockets for a change.

happykraut

It was so cold here this afternoon that teenagers had their jeans up to their waste. Right now it is 25.

Rodbuster

Daytona Beach, Florida....58 degrees at 5:30 this morning. Rising to a very comfortable 72/74 degrees today.

Left New Hampshire 15 years ago....rain and sleet predicted today.

sengli

28 and lightly snowing here in northern Indiana. Winter stinks! Its coming too early the last two years. How about some global warming, we could use it.