How Do I Drain the Freshwater Tank?

09Busaman

Each model is different and wouldnt it be a hoot if they standardized where stuff was? Either way, there should be two hoses poking through the underbelly with a valve on them. Look for a red/blue hose that are next to each other with a shut off valve on them. That should be your lower point drain for the fresh tank. Mine is on left side just forward of the axles.

danemayer

Each model is different and wouldnt it be a hoot if they standardized where stuff was? Either way, there should be two hoses poking through the underbelly with a valve on them. Look for a red/blue hose that are next to each other with a shut off valve on them. That should be your lower point drain for the fresh tank. Mine is on left side just forward of the axles.
The low point drains mentioned are for draining the water lines but will not drain the fresh tank.

For the fresh tank, there is a separate short PEX tube hanging down, usually (but not always), in front of the axles and usually closer to the off-door side of the rig. It'll have a valve close to the coroplast underbelly.

jmarnell

On our Cyclone 4005, the drain for the freshwater tank is located on the off door side, just in front of the front axle. It's a single white hose with a shutoff valve.

sengli

The fresh water drain should look something like this, underneath.

Attachments

• IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    558.1 KB · Views: 44

Daley07

To drain fresh water tank on RV. Don’t forget to identify the low point valves, which are usually installed next to the drain valve. There are two low point valves, and they are in charge of emptying hot and cold water in the lines. Releasing the drain valve at the same time as the low point valves are critical for draining excessive fluid from your containers and pipelines.

Last edited: