How to carry your rifles in your RV

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think I found the perfect way to carry your rifles in the RV as you travel.

Attachments

• 10557297_10152560998782365_8756306100894819722_n.jpg
    10557297_10152560998782365_8756306100894819722_n.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 809

porthole

Retired
There is a furniture builder here in Jersey that specializes in hidden firearm access furniture.
I have seen his stuff and he is quite the wood worker. And, given what the items are, not too expensive considering the semi custom craftsmanship.

http://njconceal.com/

John287

Hi all

we found a company in VA that makes all types of gun concealment cabinets. They are called Tactical Wall and do custom work as well. We met them last year at a campground and they seemed to be great people. Look them up and yes it is ALL MADE IN THE USA.

Diamondjim

We were looking for a rig......salesman showed us the dinning table where normal people store games etc......turned to me and said "good place to store your handguns!"
Little did he know that I do indeed have CCW permits in 27 states, even in NY.
My wife looked at me, how did he know. He didn't, just a comment that was close to home:cool:

DW_Gray

Sorry, but I'm not publicly sharing where I may, or may not, store any long guns or handguns in the RV. Some thieves are getting smarter. Look around your RV or home. Be creative. You don't have to spend a lot of money on new furniture.

danemayer

Sorry, but I'm not publicly sharing where I may, or may not, store any long guns or handguns in the RV. Some thieves are getting smarter. Look around your RV or home. Be creative. You don't have to spend a lot of money on new furniture.

Gee Dave, could you at least share where you hide your money?

OldTanker

I bought a light weight safe from the PX that fits in the closet. I placed it horizontally on the floor and used a few screws to keep it from shifting. Is it proof from determined thieves? Nope but it is far better than under the bed, in a cabinet, behind furniture etc etc.

IronJ

In my backpack...where it falls out on the counter at the bank(yes it was safe and in a holster)!...😯

Teller looks n says "nice kimber"....True Story from last week in good ol wild west texas..
...thank god they all know me as a regular!!!

That said I keep an AR in the trailer while I peruse the wild highways. ...it's in a place I can get to it easily if/ when needed....I don't care about theft as much as I do about access ...what good is a weapon locked and hidden requiring 5min to engage a potential threat...I'd sleep with it if the wife let me....if you have ever needed a weapon in a life or death situation or had others who would like to see you buried you understand ...hopefully It never gets stolen nor used in a threat situation. ...because if I've had to go to the long gun, it's a bad bad day already. ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

IronJ

If the invader is shot in a gun free Zone/abode and the sign is removed immediatley after does it make a sound? .lol....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk