How to turn on yeti package

I have 2 switches, 1 black switch marked yeti and another switch that has a red switch that lights up when turned on. I’m not sure and can not find info on the red switch? Is that the attic package for the tank heater? Do I just turn on the yeti and I’m good to go?

These are the switches I have and I’m not sure what the red switch with the whits face plate is used for, if anyone has any answers I’m open for help
1667403102112.jpeg

LBR

The black Yeti marked switch is for 12 volt heating cable on fresh tank water line.

The switch you're questioning is for 120 volt tank heating pads. Make sure you have a few gallons of liquid in all black and gray tanks before turning on, otherwise the pads can melt thru the plastic tank bottoms.

david-steph2018

Thank you, does the tank heater work off my generator
If you are on generator power, it will supply power to the breaker box, therefore to the tank heaters. As LBR stated, MAKE sure you have water in your tanks, the heaters can/will melt a hole in the bottom of the tank.

Reactions: LBR

jmarnell

The black Yeti marked switch is for 12 volt heating cable on fresh tank water line.

The switch you're questioning is for 120 volt tank heating pads. Make sure you have a few gallons of liquid in all black and gray tanks before turning on, otherwise the pads can melt thru the plastic tank bottoms.
Actually, according to Heartland, the Yeti switch is for the tank heating pads. The red switch is for the heating cable on the water line. I just double checked this on Heartland's YouTube maintenance videos.

coledred9

This is for your tank heaters.
If you have this on, make sure you have water in your tanks, as damage may occurred to the tanks.
It is a three stage switch I have the black yeti switch in my cabinet for my tanks and then those two white switches and the bottom one isn’t for my tanks I do not believe