Howdy!

Kinguni

Joined the forum a while back and then forgot about it! Bought a 2016 Prowler Lynx 285LX last June.

20150905_110635.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Don't be a stranger to the site. There is so much useful info here it's hard to forget about. Congrats on your new rig.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello and welcome Kinguni!! This is a great forum with a ton of information. Check it out and sign up for a rally or two in your area.

Rod

Kinguni

Hello and welcome Kinguni!! This is a great forum with a ton of information. Check it out and sign up for a rally or two in your area.

Rod

I think the closest we might see is Minnesota. Even that one last year was an 8 hour drive away.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hope you enjoy your new Prowler as much as we do ours!

Our previous Heartland Trail Runner had the two entrance doors like yours does and I do miss that!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Congratulations on your new Prowler! Trace

Kinguni

Hope you enjoy your new Prowler as much as we do ours!

Our previous Heartland Trail Runner had the two entrance doors like yours does and I do miss that!

Thanks. Looking back it's larger than we need. Just 2 of us and the dog for the most part. But sometimes we do have kids (older - 18 and up) and/or grandkids with us. The space is awesome though!