Hydraulic Pump Breaker

LBR

No, this isn't another helpmehelpme "why does my slide / landing gear stop intermittently" thread, but hopefully a tidbit to help others from my experience.

We've had our 2017 CY for 1 1/2 years already and I have put up with this intermittent problem as it wasn't real bad, until recently....yes, time to replace that cheezy 50 A pump breaker with a Napa quality one. Of course, if that didn't work much better, I was prepared to step up to a quality 80 A breaker.

Pulled the original breaker out and guess what...any wonder it kept tripping!...lol....the new replacement hasn't skipped a beat yet.

9727d7d98627f974ec48583c96c5f533.jpg

carl.swoyer

No, this isn't another helpmehelpme "why does my slide / landing gear stop intermittently" thread, but hopefully a tidbit to help others from my experience.

We've had our 2017 CY for 1 1/2 years already and I have put up with this intermittent problem as it wasn't real bad, until recently....yes, time to replace that cheezy 50 A pump breaker with a Napa quality one. Of course, if that didn't work much better, I was prepared to step up to a quality 80 A breaker.

Pulled the original breaker out and guess what...any wonder it kept tripping!...lol....the new replacement hasn't skipped a beat yet.

9727d7d98627f974ec48583c96c5f533.jpg
I just had the same problem. I put in a new 50 amp auto reset breaker. Working fine now.
But yesterday I opened the fridge slide an my Magnum Inverter remote panel showed in excess of 55 amps while the slides went out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk