I have a 2016 heartland prowler 29 RKS

Mike Jay

What all is up under the underbelly.
Is there insulation, electrical, I want to know what could have possibly gotten wet when the inside of the RV got water damage. The bathroom gray tank overflowed through the bathroom sink and it was a couple of inches of water throughout the RV on the floor into the floor heater vents.
I understand the wood floor got wet on the outside perimeter. And some other places. But what exactly is underneath the underbelly that could have sagged down.

Dan54

Water weight will cause the coroplast to sag. Punch a 1/4 inch hole at the lowest point.

I just had an issue with our black water waste. The black water leaked below the trailer causing the coroplast to sag severely. I took out the self drilling screws on three sides holding up the coroplast to allow it to drain. I removed the insulation & flushed the area out as best I could. Then I let it dry out for a few days. Then I mixed up a 50/50 blend of water & bleach & misted the area down to help with the stink. When I replaced the insulation & reattached the coroplast I found it was badly distorted due to the weight of the trapped water & the edges barely reached far enough for the screws to hold it up. Will be replacing it soon.
Your interior issues make your situation much tougher than my own. Good luck on getting it squared away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rhodies1

contact your insurance company, waste water could be seen as an environmental health hazard and your unit could be written off. You may never get the smell out of the interior of the trailer.