Introduction - Colorado Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Gregg and Linda Wibbels (gwalter) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Colorado Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Colorado Chapter includes the entire state of Colorado.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Colorado Chapter Leaders, Gregg and Linda!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome from the PA Chapter leaders. We've been to your fine state numerous times and someday plan to return, maybe for a rally!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg & Linda:

I am so excited for you both. Can't wait for your first Rally!
You guys are going to do a super job!
Congrats.....

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gregg and Linda,
Congratulations and welcome to Chapter Leadership! Hope you enjoy it as much as we have. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me. Trace

jbeletti

Gregg and Linda,

Congrats and welcome to leadership. It was great getting to know you both this past week in Tucson. See you down the road and have fun with your club.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Gregg & Linda! Look forward to working together on a joint camp out. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on stepping up to Chapter Leadership Gregg and Linda. We've spent a good amount of time in Colorado and I'm sure we'll be spending more in the future. Enjoy your new role and we'll be looking forward to meeting you at a rally in the future.

MTPockets

Gregg & Linda... Congratulations! We've always enjoyed Colorado and the three rallies there we've attended. You both will be great leaders!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Gregg and Linda, Congratulations and best of luck in your new role as Chapter Leaders for Colorado! We look forward to having an opportunity to meet you and hopefully attending a Colorado Rally! I was born in Littleton, so CO is my home state! :D

Doris

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins as chapter leaders. Enjoy and have fun.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We would like to thank everyone for the words of welcome as Chapter leaders. We are looking forward to our first rally in Buena Vista in May. We still have plenty of sites available. Registration is open until April 26th. We would also like to thank everyone for the warm welcome at the Tucson Rally. Heartland owners are the best.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the leadership team Gregg and Linda!! Thanks for stepping up and taking the reigns. If you have any questions or there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. We hope to get out your way sometime and attend one of your rallies!

Rod