INTRODUCTION - Florida Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jeff and Nora Hanna (Jeff_Nora_Hanna) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Florida Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

Jeff and Nora are taking over from Linda and Walter West, who have been Chapter Leaders since 2013 and have worked tirelessly in supporting the Heartland Owners Club in many endeavors. Thank you so very much, Linda and Walter, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming our new Florida Chapter Leaders, Jeff and Nora!

Last edited:

jbeletti

Congratulations Jeff and Nora - so happy to have you guys in this role!

Thank you Linda and Walter - you did an amazing job for Florida the many years you had it. Time for your next chapter.

Last edited:

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hello fellow club members. My wife and I look forward to being the Florida Chapter leaders. We have the good fortune of being Heartland Club members since the West's first rally back in 2013. We recognize that it will be challenging to follow Walter and Linda and thank them for asking us to accept the leadership position. We look forward to them visiting our rallies as "S.O.B.'s". Nora and I live in Plant City which is half way between Orlando and Tampa at exit 22 on Interstate 4.
So now it's time to hit the ground running and start making plans for the next Florida rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to Heartland Leadership! We appreciate you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Jeff and Hanna. I know you'll do an excellent job. Thanks Walter and Linda for you years of leadership and friendship.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Jeff and Nora for stepping in as Chapter Leaders. I know you will have fun and we can't wait for the next Florida rally.

Linda and Walter - what can we say but a SUPER THANK YOU for all that you have done for the Chapter as well as for the Club in general. Have fun in your next adventures.

Fox

Welcome (from LA - lower Alabama) ...
Due to my brides work schedule we couldn't attend the last two SE events (Ga and Miss) so I'm hoping you'll schedule something in the FL panhandle; spring is fast approaching.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
First, thanks go to Walter and Linda for everything you have done for the club. Welcome to Jeff and Hannah as new Chapter Leaders. I know you will have fun. Enjoy!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Thanks Jeff and Nora, I feel very comfortable leaving the
club in your hands. Walter and I will miss all of these Heartland
events, but you are all like family to us and we will see you down the
road.
Walter and Linda West

Kathi-27

we will miss you for sure. you have been a great leader and friend hope to see you down the road

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Walter and Linda thanks for your service.
Jeff & Nora welcome from NC.

Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk