INTRODUCTION - Nevada Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Kurt and Gail Latipow (TTontheroad) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Nevada Chapter in the Pacific Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Nevada Chapter includes the entire state of Nevada and although the Chapter Leaders must reside within their Chapter's boundaries, any Heartland Owners Club member can choose Nevada as their home chapter.

Kurt and Gail are taking over from Floyd and Carol Philbrook, who have been Chapter Leaders since October 2011. Thank you, Floyd and Carol, for your many years of service to the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Nevada Chapter Leaders, Kurt and Gail!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Thank You for stepping up and taking the reins of being Chapter Leaders.

Mrsfish

1- took you long enough😂🤣..i heard about this possibility at the non rally
and most important
2- THANK YOU to Floyd and Carol. While I’ve never attended one of your rallies i really appreciate the work it takes to be a chapter leader and you’ve done it for 9 years.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
CONGRATULATIONS Kurt and Gail on your new leadership duties. A big Heartland thank you to Floyd and Carol for the many years of faithful service and rallies. Let us know what we can help you with at your first rally.

Happy retirement Floyd and Carol.

George and Laura

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Kurt and Gail!! We can’t wait for your first rally!!

Thank you Floyd and Carol for all your years of service to the club!!

Rod and Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations to Kurt and Gail on your leadership position.

Floyd and Carol enjoy your retirement..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and welcome to Chapter Leadership! Hope you enjoy your times and experiences.

Thanks to Floyd and Gail. Enjoy your retirement.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
1- took you long enough😂🤣..i heard about this possibility at the non rally
and most important
2- THANK YOU to Floyd and Carol. While I’ve never attended one of your rallies i really appreciate the work it takes to be a chapter leader and you’ve done it for 9 years.

Thank you and as they say good things take time. Just needed to get with George and Laura to get the inside scoop and beg for their help :D.

Looking forward to yet another adventure in our book of life.