is suspension

Kathi-27

anyone with morryde IS suspension. looking for what size tubing is welded to I frame and suspension.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
The IS suspension is custom fit to each trailer, so the height of the tubing will vary depending on the trailer and tow vehicle.

Kathi-27

The IS suspension is custom fit to each trailer, so the height of the tubing will vary depending on the trailer and tow vehicle.
i uderstand . just trying to get and average. i have IS now and was lowered to match my truck bought a new truck so will have to raise rv to keep level. newer trucks are higher than the older trucks.

jmarnell

We had the IS installed on our Cyclone last month. If it helps, the main rail welded to the bottom of the frame is 3-3/4 inches tall and 2 inches wide. But you might check with Morryde. I remember the Tech mentioning that there is an adjustment at each wheel that they use to level the RV. I think it raises or lowers in 1 inch increments, but not sure on the specifics. Might help with your issue if it can be adjusted at each wheel to raise yours.

sjandbj

As John stated there are adjustments on each wheel that allow 1 inch adjustment but it is only 1 inch. Depending on what position the wheels are set to you can either raise it or lower it by 1 inch. I had an older ford truck and then bought a new 2017 so I needed to raise the trailer up. While I wanted a bit more the 1 inch was enough after all was said and done. If they need to change the metal spacer then I would need to take it back to Morryde and have the IS reinstalled since it would need to realigned. hopefully it will be enough.

Steve