It followed me home today.

kypix

11224099_1648400278707169_8596983909212473154_n.jpg

Sundance 3280RES

Picked it up today. We have had a few travel trailers over the years but this is our first Heartland product and our first FW. We are spending more time on the road - October in Destin, FL, winter in Phoenix and San Diego, Spring in Dallas to visit DD, SIL and grandkid. Seemed like the right time to make a change. This floorplan seems like a good fit for us.

kypix

jimtoo

Hi kypix,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Looks like you picked something good to let follow you home. Hope you enjoy your new unit. If you have questions, we have folks here with answers most likely.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

MTPockets

Congrats on the new rig... I see you're in Phoenix next winter. That's where we will be all winter starting November 1st. The AZ chapter Ralley is in Tucson in Feb, 2016 during the week long Tucson Rodeo week. Check out the particulars on the Events page.. We would love to have someone from my birth state come to this rally.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on that stray you picked up. Hope it gives you as good of home as you will give it. Now that you're in the Heartland family, think about joining the HOC and attending some of the rallys. I promise you you won't regret it. Enjoy your new rig and hope to see you down the road. Don't be a stranger to the site. Later and have a great day.

jbeletti

Congrats on the new SD!

Not sure when you're headed south in October, but we have a Heartland Rally coming up in Cave City in early Oct. Maybe you can join us. You'll be glad you did :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome!

As others have said . . . check out the Heartland Owners Club (HOC) . . . free for the first year!

And if you make it to the Tucson Rally, you'll find us there along with Terry and June and the rest of the AZ gang!

dlw930

Congratulations! The North Texas Chapter is having a rally in March near Weather Ford just west of Fort Worth. If you're in Dallas, come join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. As lots of others mentioned please take advantage of your free introductory membership and attend a rally or two!! I promise you won't regret it!!

Rod

kypix

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. We spent most of the morning today loading up our stuff. Sold our TT a few weeks ago and the stuff has been taking up valuable garage space. Ended up tossing a good part of it. New RV needs new stuff, right?

kypix

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. We spent most of the morning today loading up our stuff. Sold our TT a few weeks ago and the stuff has been taking up valuable garage space. Ended up tossing a good part of it. New RV needs new stuff, right?

kypix

Isn't it amazing all the stuff that accumulates in these things?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We started our Heartland adventure in 2006 with a Sundance and now on our 4th 5th wheel. Hopefully ya'll are coming to the KY Rally in a couple of weeks so we can all see her.