jbeletti's 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

sgtbigb

Jim, did I miss something? Are you MOVING UP to a Bumper Pull Travel Trailer. If so which one? Looking to Up Grade to a smaller unit myself.

porthole

Retired
Agreed! I wish I knew of a competent company or individual close by to remove that same decal on ours too. It really takes away from the look of the truck in my opinion. Your new truck is looking good tho.

Safe travels. :)

hair dryer and then wax.

Sniper

Those FX4 decals come right off with a hair dryer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If they were on the metal I'd maybe have already gone for it, maybe, but they are on those big ol' plastic/composite fenders of the dually. I'm simply not prepared (don't have the guts) to face the Commander if for some 1 in a billion reason a hunk of paint would come off with the sticker of $70,000+ truck. I slipped the removal idea into a conversation and was told to "leave them alone". I'm too old to sleep on a cot in the garage. :D

Kathi-27

If they were on the metal I'd maybe have already gone for it, maybe, but they are on those big ol' plastic/composite fenders of the dually. I'm simply not prepared (don't have the guts) to face the Commander if for some 1 in a billion reason a hunk of paint would come off with the sticker of $70,000+ truck. I slipped the removal idea into a conversation and was told to "leave them alone". I'm too old to sleep on a cot in the garage. :D
dealers remove them with heat gun or old hair dryer. heat loosens the glue. then get goof off from lowes to remove what glue is left. them wax.

MountainDon

Hello Jim,

I am really looking forward to hearing how your truck pulls that trailer over the mountains. Let us all know what you think when you have had some time with it.

Don

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim, did I miss something? Are you MOVING UP to a Bumper Pull Travel Trailer. If so which one? Looking to Up Grade to a smaller unit myself.

Another one here thinking about selling the 5'ver and going back to a bumper pull TT...

Will be keeping the 2500HD, though!

jnbhobe

Sniper, they came right off my dually with no heat gun

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

Your decals are on the plastic bubble and not the fender itself?