Just ordered a new Landmark Orlando

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
My wife and I just ordered a new Landmark Orlando from RV's For Less in Knoxville last week.While there we went over to the SE rally on Thur.We met a lot of members and did a lot of talking.Our unit will be in the beginning of July and the truck will be in in 3 weeks.First up is to join the owners club when we become owners.Thanks to all for all the great information. Frank and Sharon Sandidge future members

jbeletti

Hi Frank and Sharon! It was great seeing you at the rally following your order of the new unit. Congrats on that and looking forward to having you guys in the club.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations Frank and Sharon on your new Landmark, and welcome aboard to your new Heartland family. You will soon be Loving your LM365, as do the rest of us. We are all here for you, I'm sure you'll have a lot more questions as you wait for delivery and many more after you pick it up and start enjoying it. Be sure to read through the "Landmark owners guide"- Dan will post a link to it on here for you soon. There is a ton of great information in there that will help you understand all of the awesome components controls and management systems in your new Landmark 365.
Enjoy and happy trails.
PS- You might want to browse threw my thread "Project LM 365" and start your Mod list. I highly recommend the magnet door holder and the double grab handles they are still #1 & #2 most used mods on my rig....
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=438247&viewfull=1#post438247
#1) https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=443924&viewfull=1#post443924
#2) https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=449054&viewfull=1#post449054

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
My wife and I just ordered a new Landmark Orlando from RV's For Less in Knoxville last week.While there we went over to the SE rally on Thur.We met a lot of members and did a lot of talking.Our unit will be in the beginning of July and the truck will be in in 3 weeks.First up is to join the owners club when we become owners.Thanks to all for all the great information. Frank and Sharon Sandidge future members
Frank and Sharon, it was nice seeing you again the other day and looking forward to seeing you down the road. Congrats on your purchase.
Linda West

oldelmer1

Hi Frank and Sharon, we too have an Orlando, let us know when you get it and we can compare notes.

franks1

Hi Tom and Sharon,our Orlando will be in around the middle of July. If you have the high rise coffee/office table in your unit could you measure the width and length of it.My wife wants to get a rug for under it and we forgot to measure it when we ordered it. Thanks Frank

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi Tom and Sharon,our Orlando will be in around the middle of July. If you have the high rise coffee/office table in your unit could you measure the width and length of it.My wife wants to get a rug for under it and we forgot to measure it when we ordered it. Thanks Frank
Top of the table is 32" x 22" bottom is 30" x 20" at the legs

This is where we store ours while traveling and we also do not strap anything down.

eb60221abcf64266f19e7af94332e8cf.jpg

1ccaa4658027b8b7df63e5a87a8e3ee5.jpg

Coffee pot stays on the counter and never moves the slightest bit. With the non skid mat under it, and the chairs do not move either.

e91288145fd57d98fdf1222ad65889ff.jpg

f1f20818b81bc8d14ab0f5c899129e5a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

oldelmer1

Hi Frank, Yes, we have the high rise table, guess everyone beat me to the answer.

We come to Florida in the winter, Umatilla, are you close to there?

Fulltimers

Welcome to the family. We just got our 2017 Newport two weeks ago. Overall very happy. Had a bracket break on the dining room slide. Appears to have been broke for sometime due to amount of rust on the bracket. Factory authorized mobile repair to come out to our site. We have to pay the initial service charge. Always imprtant to remember is if it is made by man it will break. It is fixable and we are not planning any trips until the end of June.

franks1

Thanks Dan,I already downloaded the owners manual,you are a wealth of information.Hope to meet you sometime down the road.Thanks Jerrod for the pictures

franks1

Hi Tom,didnot know where Umatilla was in Florida.We have lived in the Ft. Laud. area almost our whole life.I see it is just north of Leesburg.Do you stay in a campground there? We are going to drive to the middle of the state over Memorial weekend to look at campgrounds to stay in next winter. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Frank

oldelmer1

Hi Frank,

We stay in Olde Mill Stream in Umatilla, its $699/month which includes $50 towards your electric bill, sites are 40 x 60 with a cement patio. No cable or wifi, but you can get your own thru Comcast. Nice place with lots of activities daily.

By the way, I sent you a PM, did you see it?

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the family. We just got our 2017 Newport two weeks ago. Overall very happy. Had a bracket break on the dining room slide. Appears to have been broke for sometime due to amount of rust on the bracket. Factory authorized mobile repair to come out to our site. We have to pay the initial service charge. Always imprtant to remember is if it is made by man it will break. It is fixable and we are not planning any trips until the end of June.

Can you post a picture? It might be helpful for others to know what bracket may be an issue and to keep an eye on it.

franks1

Yes Tom I just saw your pm.First one I got and I had to look for it.Now I now where they are.Evan though Ive been on this forum for a while I still have problems finding stuff.It will be great once we get our vin# and we can become full fledge members.It will not be long now.Thanks for letting me know about the camp ground,we may drive up there over Memorial day. Frank