Just Purchased a 24RBS - Looking for general info

JimHanus

We've just moved up from an 18RB which we've owned for 10 years to this 2018 24RBS, so I am familiar with most aspects of RV ownership. I do not have an owners manual specific to this model and features. Some booklets came with the purchase such as the Furion radio, stove, fridge, but I am having difficulty finding info specific to this particular model. Items such as the solar connector or backup camera I can find no mention of. Is there a comprehensive booklet or location that would give me the info I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

Jim

david-steph2018

When we purchased our 2018 Road Warrior, we got a thumb drive. The information on it was so generic it was almost useless.
The best thing probably would be to call Heartland and ask if they have anything to send.
On our rig, the backup camera was an add-on when we purchased the RV.

JimHanus

When we purchased our 2018 Road Warrior, we got a thumb drive. The information on it was so generic it was almost useless.
The best thing probably would be to call Heartland and ask if they have anything to send.
On our rig, the backup camera was an add-on when we purchased the RV.
Thanks. I did get a thumb drive and as you said most of it is useless, not pertaining to my model.

D-K_21RBSS

Congratulations on the NTU camper! We bought a 2020 (NT 21RBSS) it came with appliance specific booklets and an extremely generic thumb drive. Which as you have seen, is useless. Ours was pre-wired for a rear camera, but did not come with one installed (dealer installed option but easy to DIY))

Bogie

Check out the Tools section of this Forum. You can find generic User Guides and info on most appliances etc. in your RV.
As already stated, the Users Guides are rather generic.

JimHanus

We've had campers for about 20 years, and I like to modify things to suit us. But the older I get the less I want to search around for whatever info I might need at the moment. This camper, a Heartland North Trail, has an unbelievable amount of storage space, but it's not easily accessible. Wrap around dinette is all storage but you have to remove the table as well as all the cushions just to get to the boards to open it. Storage under 1/2 of the bed but you have to remove the mattress to access the board to open it up. Under the bunks there is a wasted space at least 3'x3'x3' with nothing in it. Our last camper, a 18', had 10 storage compartments with doors. Now I can't find spaces to put all the junk we took out of them! I need to find a bunch of matching cabinet doors. Thanks for the suggestions.