Kitchen sink drain

jude

Road Warrior 375, my kitchen sink drains to the black tank I’ve had several rv’s and not any did that anyone have this , it might be the toy hauler design but I would like to put it in grey tank

Dahillbilly

on our Torque the kitchen sink drains into a grey tank, yours should depending on floor plan drain into a grey tank

mlpeloquin

Road Warrior 375, my kitchen sink drains to the black tank I’ve had several rv’s and not any did that anyone have this , it might be the toy hauler design but I would like to put it in grey tank
Heartland did send me a PDF of my Big Horn's plumbing diagram. I called and requested it. You might call and ask for one for your rig. Then you will know.

david-steph2018

If you have trouble finding diagrams, get a 5-gallon bucket, maybe 10 gallons, put food coloring in it and dump down the sink. Dump your tanks, this way when the color water comes out you will know where the tank drains. Write down what color you dumped in which tank, keeps down the guessing and remembering what went where.
This is what we did to find where each tank drains, and which valve controls which tank.

jude

I already know it is going to the black tank but I think it should be going to the gray 1 i just turned on the faucet let it run and none came out the gray so I closed it went in and black tank gage had 1/3 so i opened black valve and drain tank

jude

David what do you think about raising the center jacks on the level up 1 bolt hole ? Please let me know if you have tried it and how it works

david-steph2018

I looked at mine and thought about doing this. I even bought an impact driver, but since the top 2 bolts are up high, I need help in reaching mine.
I would like to raise both sets of the rear levelers, so when I can get somebody to assist, I plan on raising all 4 of my legs.

jude

Thanks for your opinion I will raise them today , my rear art pretty close to the tires so they might be ok , friend of mine bent a middle one . Come to southern Oklahoma I’ll do it for you

david-steph2018

I have Snap Pads on these. Both the center and the rear set, I have dragged one off of each set because of bottoming out. Luckily, because of the Snap Pads, I did not damage the levelers, and only had to put the Snap Pad back on.

Look at getting a set of Snap Pads, they do help. Even if they are only 1-2 inches thick, they do help with the larger footprint. I do really like the Snap Pads.

jude

I just finished raising all 4 rears mine was simple with impact and 3/4 wobble socket , my 375 is just a tandem axle yours is probably harder to get to