Kitchen Slide rollers broken

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Has anyone ever replaced their rollers on Kitchen slide. Two of ours have broken and wondering if we can do the job ourselves.
LindaW

Last edited by a moderator:

wdk450

I think that Dumbodles meant to tell you to check out one of the "Similar Threads" listed at the bottom of the page of this thread.

Piperflyer

I have replaced two broken 10" slide rollers on my big horn right after my RV went out of warranty. You can do it yourself, but there is at least a day of work involved. Hopefully your floor did not get torn up like mine did when the rollers broke. Here is a picture of one of my rollers and how they both broke. The roller brackets are stamped metal and can't carry the weight of the slides and break. Hopefully Heartland beefed up the rollers once I sent them pictures of mine last year. I also added a third roller to my slide to carry the weight of the refrigerator that Heartland should have done when building my rig. PM me if you need more info on how I went about fixing my broken rollers and what I did to strengthen the new ones Heartland sent me.

View attachment 59082