Lake Havasu City, Az.

Gaffer

Karol and I are at Crazy Horse till mid January. We are camped in the North Beach section (site # 7). There are several Heartland rigs here. Haven't met anyone from the HOC yet.
PJ

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Hope you guys have a great time! I am so jealous of the long trip. Take plenty of photos to share at the March rally.

Gaffer

Hey Gary. Let us know when you get setteled in. If you take the 40 over to Needles, you could stay a night here on your way down to Blythe.
PJ

Gaffer

We are switching sites tomorrow so we can stay here though January. If any of you all are in the area look us up. North Beach section site #35. Hey Floyd are you coming down in January?

boatdoc

Somebody I know likes Havasu!!!!!! We thought you and Karol would like it there. Wish you could have seen it in the "Good ol days".

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have been going to Havasu for 35 years.
Maybe Crazy Horse has mellowed out. When I went there years ago, it was party city, especially on the weekends. I mean ALL NIGHT party city. :p
I now go other places away from Havasu City itself, that are a little quieter.
I like to have a good time, but I also like to sleep at night.

Last edited:

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
pj, I will be down in jan but not sure when. I have a lot of va appointments. Been to barley brothers brewery yet? They have some good food and brew. floyd

boatdoc

We have been going to Havasu for 35 years.
Maybe Crazy Horse has mellowed out. When I went there years ago, it was party city, especially on the weekends. I mean ALL NIGHT party city. :p
I now go other places away from Havasu City itself, that are a little quieter.
I like to have a good time, but I also like to sleep at night.

Trace, Maybe we party'ed together back then, but then again I wouldn't remember it!!!!

boatdoc

Gary,
When are you heading to Blythe. We are going to be at Hidden River for a week starting Jan 20th.

Jim

Jim, Hidden River???? Maybe Hidden Beaches just up the street from Mayflower Park? We'll be pulling into Mayflower about Dec 28 or 29.

Gaffer

Pretty quiet around here. Nothing but snowbirds. Most in bed by 9:00. Don't think I would want to be around here when the water gets warm enough for the boating crowd. I bet it gets crazy then.
PJ

ChopperBill

Pretty quiet around here. Nothing but snowbirds. Most in bed by 9:00. Don't think I would want to be around here when the water gets warm enough for the boating crowd. I bet it gets crazy then.
PJ
South of the dam on the river where we stay the crazy's still come out on a warm day. Drag racing from Fox's to the Roadrunner.

boatdoc

South of the dam on the river where we stay the crazy's still come out on a warm day. Drag racing from Fox's to the Roadrunner.

Ya, is'nt it great Bill. Watching fast boats at NO expense to one's self. Don't ask how we know this!! Missed you last year but hope to meet you this year.

Gaffer

IMG_1641.jpg

Hey Floyd, you still coming down to Crazy Horse this month? We have had some great sun sets.
PJ