Lancaster PA for Easter

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I are heading to the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area for the Easter Holiday. We will be staying at Hickory Run in Denver, PA if anyone would like to join us. Greg and Beth Dean (NY Chapter Leaders) will also be there for the weekend. We are planning on a get together luncheon at the Shady Maple on Saturday with Cheryl and Jim Horst (PA Chapter Leaders) We may also be seeing the "BROOKLYN COWBOY" as John and Mary Ann Proto are trying to pull their schedule together and may be there as well. All are welcome to join us!:cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Don't forget to go see the many delightfully named towns (I..., B...B..., to name a couple).

dieselsweetheart

Bob and Denise Hertzberg will also be joining us for lunch and we can have a tour of their new SOB. Still a Heartland owner at heart...they wished Heartland made MHs....they are camping at Spring Gulch that w/e.

loafer

Hey Deb
Dont eat toooo much at Shady Maple That has got to be the largest Buffet there is .We went last year on the way to the Nashville rally.
Enjoy your weekend wish we were still down there lots to see and do
Bill

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb
Dont eat toooo much at Shady Maple That has got to be the largest Buffet there is .We went last year on the way to the Nashville rally.
Enjoy your weekend wish we were still down there lots to see and do
Bill

The Shady Maple has almost become a Heartland household word! We wish you could be there too!

bill40

Jer said you called and filled her in was I was out and about, she is working on it as I type.

dieselsweetheart

Bill and Jerry it's just a Saturday drive for you guys!! Hope you can join us!!! Yes, the signature drink of Heartland is the frozen margarita...now the signature buffet is the Shady Maple...nothing like it! Be sure to bring some $$$ for the gift shop...if you can't find what you're looking for there, it doesn't exist.

TheWinklers

Sadly we will be in the area that weekend but we will be with a large group of friends and will not be able to get away I hope you all have a wonderful time and we look forward to meeting you in May.

dieselsweetheart

Rob and Donna....some of us (ahem!, clearing throat) make several trips to Shady Maple during the year. You will get another chance to get in on the fun. Buffet pants required!

TheWinklers

LOL my In-Laws frequent Shady Maple they go up to Lancaster about once a month. They have a Friday ritual... Green Dragon then Shady Maple.