Landmark 365 awning track size

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
I need to replace my awning and am curious about the size of the track on my Landmark. Current awning the plastic rib that slides in the track on the side of the camper first slides into a track on the LED lights(which have long since failed) then the awning and the LED light slide together into the track as one unit. When ordering a replacement awning I don't see any option to get fabric with a thicker rib. The current LED strip with the track not only doesn't work, but the plastic part that slides in the awning track is also broken. Optimally I would like to eliminate the LED strip, but will the replacement fabric just pull out without having the extra thickness?

sjandbj

We replaced our awning with material from Tough top awnings. They sent new rib and it fit just fine. I did not put the plastic LED track back since it was broken and I could not find one to replace it. I would give them a call and talk to them. They were very helpful.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We replaced our awning with material from Tough top awnings. They sent new rib and it fit just fine. I did not put the plastic LED track back since it was broken and I could not find one to replace it. I would give them a call and talk to them. They were very helpful.
Thanks that is what I was hoping to hear