Landmark 365 Without dishwasher. Gray tank will over flow under island.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If you have a Landmark 365 without the dishwasher. I had listed this on my Project LM365 tread but wanted to list it on here so more of you will find it.
There is a Y fitting under the island next to the sink that is not caped, so when your galley gray tank fills up it will drain gray water out under the island. I found a simple fix using 5/8" chair tip that I found at Lowes. You can easily access it by pulling the top pass through drawer out towards the table and pull the second drawer out toward the kitchen and you will be able to see it. You can just reach in and push on the cap.
63f2b401ee69b01c5073ad54b465db98.jpg

d160de8279fcd0fa3441179adb5d6bb3.jpg
e658fd15088585cf5fff20bc74067581.jpg

Diamondjim

OK, so when the water does back up and builds pressure..............you'll have a rubber bullet flying thru your rig.:confused:

Sorry, couldn't resist. That seems odd that the factory would not cap that. Assume there is a drain vent to the exterior.

davebennington

We had the very same thing happen to us. Did not know where the water came from at first. Heartland did the fix for us.

dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

With this capped it just backs up into the sink then you know it's full. That's much better then the water running out from under the island :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jerrod! I need to put that on the list of things to check and address the next time I am at my rig.