Landmark Phoenix

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like a new model is coming out, the https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/luxuryfw/landmark-365/lm-phoenix Phoenix. Glad to see the outside TV has moved back to the slide out. Looks like the washer/dryer is in the closet corner, being 6'2" this could be a problem getting to. New closet also looks to take up alot of the bedroom with the "L" shape.

The closet is being introduced in a few models, we saw in in Goshen in a Charleston and the new Louisville. It's far more storage than a typical "in the cap" closet, great for fulltimers.

The living area/kitchen is similar to the popular BigHorn 3970RD and the Big Country 4010RD.

I think this plan will be well-received, we've had a lot of compliments on our 4010RD from Landmark owners that like the plan but don't want to step down in class from the LM luxury/features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

No linen cabinet in the bathroom? We like to leave our bedroom door open and it will cover up the window. Looks like you have to walk inside the closet to get to the washer/dryer?

Kenneths

Is the living room raised the same as the bedroom? I would like to see pictures of this one.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is the living room raised the same as the bedroom? I would like to see pictures of this one.

It looks like it is. Probably to give more basement storage under that living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chaplady

Agreed love to see pictures. Is there any indication of when this model might hit the market?

porthole

Retired
Reminds me of our first house, front to back split. Just about every where we went in the house required steps. Even our bedroom was two levels.

We now live in a ranch ;)