LCI control panel will not power up

Dmetcalf

I wanted to power up this control panel and when I hit the on/off button I get nothing ..? Any ideas are appreciated..!43D65CF9-7A2A-4537-8663-74B8006BE105.jpg

danemayer

I’m plugged into the shore line so shouldn’t there be power running to it or am I incorrect on that ..?

If everything is working correctly, sure it would have power. But there's probably at least 1 fuse involved. And if your power converter is not working, your coach battery will run down and may not have enough power to operate the tablet.

Start at the main fuse box and check for a blown fuse. You'll need to do a manual inspection of the fuses, ideally with an ohm meter.

It's possible the device gets power from the levelup system. You should check to see if the outside or basement controls are working.

Dmetcalf

If everything is working correctly, sure it would have power. But there's probably at least 1 fuse involved. And if your power converter is not working, your coach battery will run down and may not have enough power to operate the tablet.

Start at the main fuse box and check for a blown fuse. You'll need to do a manual inspection of the fuses, ideally with an ohm meter.

It's possible the device gets power from the levelup system. You should check to see if the outside or basement controls are working.

I have a secondary control panel for the level- up system and it is powered up (green light). I don’t see any fuses that are blown as well so I’m a bit baffled here ..?3323388A-1C94-47F1-A038-B29E7A71E840.jpgC41445B9-BFE9-4CFE-8A6B-B7FF08A8E750.jpg
And what fuse would this be connected to ..?

danemayer

I have a secondary control panel for the level- up system and it is powered up (green light). I don’t see any fuses that are blown as well so I’m a bit baffled here ..?View attachment 65397View attachment 65398
And what fuse would this be connected to ..?

It has to get DC power from somewhere. Maybe the main fuse box. Of course it could also be a tablet problem. Only other thing I can think of is to hold the tablet's power button down for 15 seconds on the possibility the software is hung.

Dmetcalf

It has to get DC power from somewhere. Maybe the main fuse box. Of course it could also be a tablet problem. Only other thing I can think of is to hold the tablet's power button down for 15 seconds on the possibility the software is hung.

ok, I’ll try holding it down for 15 seconds and see what happens...

- - - Updated - - -

The 15 sec. hold didn’t work. I’ll open the black plastic container and see if there is power going to the unit and track it from there. If there’s power going to the unit then the unit is fried I would assume (?).

Dmetcalf

708ECE48-ABBD-40B8-A3F5-5604F387C773.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The 15 sec. hold didn’t work. I’ll open the black plastic container and see if there is power going to the unit and track it from there. If there’s power going to the unit then the unit is fried I would assume (?).

Found the issue ..!!! The wire crimps came slightly loose and708ECE48-ABBD-40B8-A3F5-5604F387C773.jpg lost connection. I found power coming from the red wire so I recrimped both clusters of wires and the unit powered right up ..!!!
I also added the zip ties and plate to adhere them from too much movement inside.

Last edited: