LCI remote

bigtwin97

Our remote quit working to run the slide outs and the landing gear and Awning talked to LCI and they said to locate the circuit board but we cannot find the circuit board we searched high and low for it does anyone have an idea where it is located on landmark Key Largo 2014...sorry I can't figure out how to attach a photo of the remote

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi bigtwin97,

It's possible another 2014 Key Largo owner might know the exact location and chime in.

In the meantime, I'd suggest you empty out all cabinets at the front end of the kitchen (one at a time), and with a flashlight, check for a removable panel. I think a number of people have found the panel that way after initially missing it.

cashmore

In one of my older units the control module was in the battery compartment with the other relays and fuses. That's assuming that's it's not one of the new screen type of remotes. Any chance you have pictures of the remote? If it's the one im thinking of the control unit will look something like this.
LCI.jpg

bigtwin97

In one of my older units the control module was in the battery compartment with the other relays and fuses. That's assuming that's it's not one of the new screen type of remotes. Any chance you have pictures of the remote? If it's the one im thinking of the control unit will look something like this.
View attachment 64599
Let's see if I can send a picture

mlpeloquin

In my Big Horn it was behind all the control switches. Look for a panel the unscrews. It may be behind it. By the way, I had to replace my fremote controller. I found a used one on ebay. Reprogramming one is not fun. I had the find the control board an look at the position of the relays, document it, and only then was able to do it. It took three tries to get it right!

bigtwin97

Thank you everyone for your quick responses... we did find it and it was in one of our kitchen closets right above our control panel hidden there was two big big screws took them out and there was our hidden gem...what a day.

loukxjr

Our remote quit working to run the slide outs and the landing gear and Awning talked to LCI and they said to locate the circuit board but we cannot find the circuit board we searched high and low for it does anyone have an idea where it is located on landmark Key Largo 2014...sorry I can't figure out how to attach a photo of the remote
Found mine in back of cabinet next to stairs above fuse door. There were 4 screws holding back panel of cabinet. Control board was behind panel.