leather captains chair repair

scottknight1

any tips on where to buy a leather repair kit that works on tan leather captains chairs in our 2017 big horn 3160.... thx

Dealing with leather captains chair repair in your 2017 Big Horn 3160, huh? It happens to the best of us, but it's great that you're looking to fix it up.
To snag a leather repair kit that works on your tan chairs, you've got a few options. Check out your local auto supply stores; they often carry such kits. Another convenient route is online shopping, where sites like Amazon offer a variety of options. Don't forget to read reviews to ensure you're getting a quality product that matches your specific needs.
Now, if you're interested in diving deeper into the world of leather and understanding how to care for it, the blog could be your secret weapon. They've got a treasure trove of information without all the annoying sales pitches.

Last edited by a moderator:

roy2

a couple of weeks ago i checked at a place to recover our i guess its a love seat in our 2019 big horn. it was 2400 dollars to get it done and it would take 2 weeks to fix it.also they had a white one there not leather they wanted 2600 dollars for it.prices high for me. this is in yuma az.

Piperflyer

We ended up getting rid of that cheap pleather furniture that came with the RV and bought new at a name brand furniture store.

LBR

a couple of weeks ago i checked at a place to recover our i guess its a love seat in our 2019 big horn. it was 2400 dollars to get it done and it would take 2 weeks to fix it.also they had a white one there not leather they wanted 2600 dollars for it.prices high for me. this is in yuma az.
If you're able to get up to Quartzite during the RV show in January, there are usually a few furniture companies there to check into.

RoadJunkie

You've had a couple of great suggestions, namely go buy new furniture. We tried to fix ours and it was wasted time.

roy2

If you're able to get up to Quartzite during the RV show in January, there are usually a few furniture companies there to check into.
ill be going up there in jan when the big tent open up. was up there a couple of years ago when i had my other
We ended up getting rid of that cheap pleather furniture that came with the RV and bought new at a name brand furniture store.
5 th we bought a couple of chairs there to.

jimcat

I'd like to know where and what brand and model. We are looking , where did you purchase them at

roy2

Purchased 3 Lounge chairs. The love seat comes apart in 5 pieces & couch fits thru the door
ok i was looking it looks like its bolted down on the front it looks like bolts are coming up from the flooring .on the back of it looks like it has a nut that i can take off. the bolts on the back looks like there coming up thru the flooring also. also it has a couple of wood screws in the front of it also .there not screwed in all the way.

Gerald l

Had a 2018 Big Horn l the pleather peeled all off of it call Big Horn they said they would knock off $150 that they knew it was a problem if we would buy a new one from them I said you're crazy you should give me a new one you knew it was bad leather from the get-go

roy2

surprise surprise i found the screws finely. I was able to move the chairs around some. what about the backs do they come off or do i have to open and put them in the lay back position to get them out the door.

david-steph2018

Our, if you reach down between the seat & back toward the sides, you will feel brackets. Levers are on the brackets. Lift up on the back.