Level up doesn't work right - doesn't realize grounding of the front jacks and keeps trying

danemayer

Thanks all for the quick responses. I did the zero out but the angle front to back always stays at zero. The side to side angle changes though. Are their separate sensors for left and right vs front to back?

You may have a sensor like this in the front compartment. Any chance it got disturbed while working on the batteries?

BH Level Up Brain.jpg

Gary521

in the picture that Dan has provided, this is the system controller. You will see a plug with a single red wire. Pull that plug for a minute. Replace the plug. Manually level the trailer, recalibrate the zero point. See if that helps This has worked for me.

Sowie

Well just an update I called lippert and they are sending me the unit you have pictured. They were pretty easy to work with and I should have the part by Tuesday. Funny thing though as others have stated I pulled it out of pole barn to park in driveway so we can prep for upcoming races next week in Daytona and after unhooking I hit the auto level and it worked fine. I believe something gets out of sequence or the level bubble in the brain gets wacky until it gets moved around a bit and resets itself. Thanks all for the good suggestions and pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Just another thought. Mine has a rear sensor in addition to the one in the control box. I was having all kinds of issues until I located and reseated the plug in the rear sensor. Might try it. On mine it was fine if I never moved it but when it moved it went stupid. It still does wired things but not as bad. Like it will level and some jacks are not even grounded, I just use the manual level.