Level Up Rear Jacks won't operate

Thystra

I have a 2016 Big Country and we are currently on a road trip and found a few days ago that the main nuts on the battery box had come loose, resulting in poor performance and eventual dead batteries (as demonstrated by jacks not moving etc.). I replaced the batteries today and the 12v systems are performing better, however I am still unable to deploy the rear jacks or engage the autolevel command. The Front Jacks I am able to deploy via a switch on the front of the RV which is direct wired.

I have uploaded a short video to dropbox on where you can see what happens when I engage the system.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jy1um2h4ee520o/2022-07-22 21.45.06.mp4?dl=0

When engaged, there is a "clunk" from a relay engaging in the mechanical compartment and then the system blinks and says "please wait" and turns off.

If anyone has any ideas on what the issue is, I'd appreciate it. Until the loose connections / dead battery issue, no issues with the jacks/system at all.

Thystra

Culprit appears to be a bad circuit breaker from the converter to recharge the batteries. Checked the voltages and it came out to be 14 volts on the left side of the circuit breaker, and 12v on the right. A few days later the batteries were up to 14v and read the same voltage on either side. Replacement 50A CB to be installed.