Light left of stairs missing

Jvgolfnut

We recently purchased a 2010 Heartland Bighorn 3600re and was delivered to us today. Upon inspection there is a light that's missing its cover on the left side of the stairs (not the courtesy light in amber underneath) Anyone know what the light is for, either a marker light or maybe its missing a clear cover for additional lighting for the stairs. Any info would be appreciated

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like an amber side marker.
Have you plugged your rig into your truck and turned the lights on?

Peace
Dave

Jvgolfnut

It sounds like an amber side marker.
Have you plugged your rig into your truck and turned the lights on?

Peace
Dave
Your correct, just need an amber cover and bulb. We don't have a vehicle to tow it but I saw a trick with fuse and the trailer light connector to check the lights. Appreciate your answer

wdk450

If it is indeed a marker light, can you remove another clearance light (2 screws?) so that you can read the DOT identification numbers molded into the back of the light base, and get the bulb number. You can search these numbers on the internet, and should be able to come up with a source to buy them from.

Jvgolfnut

If it is indeed a marker light, can you remove another clearance light (2 screws?) so that you can read the DOT identification numbers molded into the back of the light base, and get the bulb number. You can search these numbers on the internet, and should be able to come up with a source to buy them from.
It's a dot 20327-02, what bulb do I get? There are ALOT of choices online. I'm assuming from the colors on the same side its the amber cover

Jvgolfnut

It's a dot 20327-02, what bulb do I get? There are ALOT of choices online. I'm assuming from the colors on the same side its the amber cover
NM, I see what your saying. Ill look at the bulb on the other side of the slide and get the # off the bulb itself

jmarnell

When we lost one of our marker light covers, I went to etrailer.com. You can enter the year, make and model of your rig and then when you search it brings up matching items. I did that for our Cyclone and it found the exact replacement I needed. I've had good luck getting matching replacement lights with etrailer.