Lippert 425306

Duck Pond

We have a 2018 Bighorn 3010. Outside for the auto leveling control we have a lippert 425306, it doesn't look like the controls I see on other units. This control panel has up and down arrows on the left side, retract all, and auto level. Can you tell me how to operate this unit.
Thank you
Buddy

danemayer

That panel is mainly for auto level. I think you may have a control panel inside with additional functions.

david-steph2018

Our little panel on the front end is similar to what you describe but it also has a "Hitch height" button. It is a small panel about 3"x 4", correct?
If so you hold the up/down arrows at the same time, release and get a green light. Then you can operate the arrows either up or down.

Duck Pond

Our little panel on the front end is similar to what you describe but it also has a "Hitch height" button. It is a small panel about 3"x 4", correct?
If so you hold the up/down arrows at the same time, release and get a green light. Then you can operate the arrows either up or down.
Thank you David

csms

We have a 2018 Bighorn 3010. Outside for the auto leveling control we have a lippert 425306, it doesn't look like the controls I see on other units. This control panel has up and down arrows on the left side, retract all, and auto level. Can you tell me how to operate this unit.
Thank you
Buddy
You can look on Lippert site and find manuals and it shows several different styles of controls. web site is lci1.com